- Lets…. Converge
- One Minty Fresh Cat Goes On A Charity Run…
- Long Time No Post…
- Shell Case Shorts Anthology
- Mammoth reach…
- A Married Englishmans Home is his Man Cave…
- Dreampod 9′s Heavy Gear:Blitz
- Privateer Press New Model Freakout!
- Governance Of Technology Reviewed on The Shellcase!
- A New Podcast To Assault Your Ears!
- PREACHING TO THE CHOIR 05/22/2013Sing a song […]
- Tau Pathfinders – A Review 05/22/2013Those that read my review of Codex Tau Empire back in April will know that I was rather taken with the grey skinned bastards. So much so that I’m doing a little 1,000 point allies force to go with my two companies of Ultramarines. And those that read my review will also remember that I […] […]
- Wednesday Ru-MOARS Round-Up 05/22/2013Hello! Well… this week has been packed with Eldar leaks from the next White Dwarf. So if you missed any of the images, here they are: Eldar Hemlock Flyer Eldar Wraithknight Codex Cover Art Eldar Wraithblades Eldar Farseer and Warlocks Eldar Nightspear (Sniper) New Eldar via Heresy Online: “There is also an upgrade pack in […] […]
- Basilisk Krea 05/22/2013The frog is here Part one of the Basilisks with this one being the Krea, a very popular beast for me for 2 reasons. 1) Animus just so handy to have near your warlock for the bonus DEF & ARM! 2) Spiritual Paralysis is a great weapon for stopping something big and scary getting TOO […] […]
- Scrum Cast Episode 24 05/21/2013The Scrum Cast Episode 24 is up over on the Podcast page. Come on over and make fun of Goris with us. […]
- PREACHING TO THE CHOIR 05/22/2013
Category Archives: Interviews
Greetings folks! today I have a little something special, especially if you went to Salute. I have managed to convince Dave from Hawk Wagames to take the time from his manic schedule to answer some questions for me about his … Continue reading
Greetings all and sundry. Today I have another of my world famous interviews with an independant wargames developer/publisher. For the first time today I am delving into a little bit of historical warfare. Usually I steer clear from this as … Continue reading
Its been a while since I did one of these but I once again have an interview with an independent developer and, in this case, publisher. Andrea Sfiligoi of Ganesha Games agreed to respond to my prattling on regarding the … Continue reading
Welcome to the next in my series of interviews with independent games developers to see how they are getting things done in a difficult industry. There are many games out there and few are very successful, so I have been harassing busy … Continue reading